Well, apparently our presence was not a lucky charm for Stanford. Darnit! But our super quick trip to Utah was still a blast! We are on the road headed back to San Diego and hoping the kids survive a day of driving. I am going out of town again this week for a business trip, so I’m pretty much useless when it comes to meal planning. I’m in survival mode!
- Lasagna (from the freezer)
- Sweet potato and black bean burritos (from the freezer)
- Chicken tenders (from the freezer)
- Take out
- Breakfast for dinner or takeout
- Chicken Piccata
- Mashed potatoes and a veggie
Look forward to seeing all of your wonderful menus. As always, thank you for taking the time to share!