I think it’s time that I share the biscotti I teased you with yesterday!
This year I’m taking part in the Handmade Holidays Bake, Craft, Sew-Along with Rachel, Cindy and Kelly. They are some pretty awesome ladies and every year they organize 30 days of blog posts on their blogs written by a whole gaggle of great bloggers sharing homemade holiday gift ideas that you can bake, craft and sew! It’s pretty sweet (pun intended)!
My post went up today on Rachel’s blog A Southern Fairytale. I share a recipe for mini homemade holiday biscotti along with a super easy and inexpensive holiday treat packaging idea. Be sure to jump on over there to check it out!
In addition to all the great posts, Handmade Holidays is also hosting a wonderful giveaway! You can enter using the Rafflecopter form below to win $600 dollars worth of goodies! AND you can enter once a day! Here is the prize package:
- Ninja Ultima Blender, donated by the wonderful people at Ninja Kitchen
- Stella epiphanie bag (my favorite camera bag!) in your choice of color
- ONE YEAR subscription for Momables’ amazing meal planning service and a $25 Amazon gift card
- A copy of the newly released Bountiful: Recipes Inspired By Our Garden by Todd Porter and Diane Cu
- A copy of Food Photography: From Snapshots to Great Shots
- A $100 design credit from Design Chicky – to help you create custom recipes cards, a Facebook page, or any of her other services!