For The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays (one signed copy of the book for each winner):
- Sarah K. @ The Pajama Chef, who said, “This cranberry sauce looks SO good!”
- Alison, who said, “Would love to win!”
- Cynthia Hayes, who said, “Love the Pioneer Woman”
For The Fresh 20 (one copy of the book and one year subscription to The Fresh 20 for each winner):
- 2wellsmade5, who said, “That’s funny I just bought bags of broccoli to make a soup this weekend! Yeah, I love new recipes. Thanks”
- Gina Guthrie, who said, “Broccoli cheddar soup is a favorite of mine.”
For Absolutely Avocados (one copy of the book)
- Stella (Ex Libris), who said, “I have heard of using avocados in chocolate cakes and brownies, sounds really exciting to me, I’ll have to try it. This cookbook sounds really interesting. would love to experiment with some of the recipes! “
Congratulations to all the winners! I will be in touch via email!
For everyone else, if you want to buy any of the three books above, here are some links for you. They would all make great holiday gifts!
And stay tuned for more fabulous Gifts & Giveaways posts…we’ve got some great stuff coming up!