Confession: I didn’t even go to the grocery store last week, let alone follow my menu! I blame the end of the school year – it’s always so crazy! So, we have a few carry-overs from last week, which is nice in one way because it’s make the planning easier!
- Corn chips
- Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Chips and carrots with dip
- Pat’s Oriental Chicken Salad
- Last day of school! I think we’ll go to Islands to celebrate!
- Chicken on the grill
- Potato salad and watermelon
- Happy Father’s Day! Steak, roasted potatoes and salad
Okey, dokey! Your turn! Can’t wait to see what you have planned for dinner this week!