Happy Friday! I survived our first full week of summer at home. Yay! My strategy is to work a bit each day and then plan one fun thing to go out and do with the kids each day (even if it’s just a stop at the library or sprinklers in the yard). One of our fun activities this week was watching Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. I can’t even tell you how excited I was when it came onto Netflix service recently. The kids totally loved it! I especially love how nervous Cate would get during the suspenseful scenes, it was crazy cute. Also, I can’t believe how much of that movie I still have memorized. Kinda scary.
Here are links to all my other stuff on the web this week!
- What To Do With Your Summer Tomato Harvest
- 3 Kids, a Mom, & a Kitchen: Jake’s Buried Treasure Banana Pudding
- 14 Delicious Desserts You Can Make on the Stove
- 20 Recipes That Will Make Zucchini Your Favorite Summer Food
- 16 Slushy Drinks That’ll Keep You Cool All Summer
Your turn to share whatever you want! Blog posts, fantastic finds, summer activity ideas, it’s all fair game!