Hello! I have kind of a crazy week coming up. I’m off to LA for a couple days to hang out with Larry King (more on that later!), and then Nate is out of town for work, and then we’re driving 12 hours to visit family. I hope we survive the craziness! As a result my menu is a little strange this week. All the more reason for you guys to post your menus and inspire one another!
– I’m going to L.A. to hang out with Larry King (more on that later!)
– Nate and kids are making English Muffin Pizzas
– Take out night (I’m still out of town)
– Penna in vodka sauce
– Side veggie or salad with garlic bread
– Island Pork with Sticky Coconut Rice
– Driving to Utah to visit family for spring break! Eat on the road
– Easter Dinner with family!
Please share your menus! And if you have your Easter feast planned, share that with us as well!