Happy Sunday! I brought all my design files for the weekly menu graphics, but I just discovered my travel laptop doesn’t have the right software. Whoops. So, instead of a picture of my menu how about one of my mom’s hydrangeas? Flowers are prettier than menus, anyway.
Even though I don’t have a PDF of the meal plan and shopping list, I still planned a menu for the week!
– BBQ Chicken on the Grill
– Fresh NJ corn on the cob and summer fruit
– Chimento Chicken (aka Chicken Croissants)
– Side veggie
– Taco night
– Eat out for our last night in NJ
– Arrive in Falmouth, MA for our annual Cape Cod vacation
– No idea what we’re having for dinner yet! Who cares, we’ll be on the cape!
– Sweet Tomatoes Pizza in Sandwich, MA
You all know the drill – we want to see what you’ve got planned for dinner this week, so please share your weekly menu in the comments! Thank you!