Welcome to Podcast Blitz Week! Last week the first episode of the This Week for Dinner Podcast launched, so to celebrate we’re going to release a new episode every day this week! Once the Podcast Blitz is over, new episodes will be published on a weekly basis every Monday. Each episode features an interview with someone awesome sharing their most favorite recipes and kitchen tips. I am beyond excited to start sharing the interviews with you!
Today’s guest is Kristen Doyle. Kristen is the creator of the award-winning website Dine & Dish, which she started in 2006 as a way to share her favorite recipes, photographs and life stories. Kristen also works with many major brands, provides editorial content and direction for nationwide print and online publications, and works as a freelance writer and photographer. Kristen is a wife and the mother to 4 children, loves reading and running, and is the queen of focusing on how to be happy. I am lucky to call Kristen a friend and am so happy to share her with you in today’s episode!
Episode #2 Shownotes:
- In Episode #2, Kristen discusses her most beloved recipe, one that dates back generations in her family. Click here to get the recipe! (Be sure to listen to the episode to learn what the recipe is and why she loves it so much!)
It’s easy to listen to the show!
- Via the web: Just click play below!
- Via an app: For iPhone and iPad, subscribe to the This Week for Dinner Podcast on iTunes and listen to it through the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for This Week for Dinner Podcast. The benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a review on iTunes!
- Big thank you to d&m for providing the music for the podcast!