It’s Monday, which means a new podcast episode! In today’s show I chat with Pam Anderson, New York Times best-selling cookbook author and blogger at Three Many Cooks. In 2009 Pam started the food blog Three Many Cooks with her two daughters, Maggy and Sharon, and they’ve been sharing their wonderful family and food ever since! I love this family and can’t believe how lucky I am to call them friends. Pam worked at Cook’s Illustrated for years and has written several fabulous cookbooks, so this woman knows food. I hope you enjoy listening to my discussion with Pam. She is a gem!
- Link to Three Many Cooks the book
- How to Cook Without a Book
- Cook Without a Book: Meatless Meals
- Pumpkin Walnut Scones
It’s easy to listen to the show!
- Via the web: Just click play below!
- Via an app: For iPhone and iPad, subscribe to the This Week for Dinner Podcast on iTunes and listen to it through the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for This Week for Dinner Podcast. The benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a review on iTunes!
- Big thank you to d&m for providing the music for the podcast!