Hello! Today’s episode of the This Week for Dinner podcast is CHOCK FULL of awesome recipes and kitchen tips from my dear friend Christine Koh, the mastermind behind Boston Mamas, co-author of the book Minimalist Parenting and co-host of the podcast Edit Your Life. Christine was a blogging colleague who transformed into a dear friend after we spent 24 hours together in an SUV for a relay race. (For the record, Christine was running and I was driving.) Christine is super smart, super funny, and she knows good food. You’re gonna love her.
- Awesome 5-Minute Green Smoothie
- The Yummiest Banana Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
- Magic Mexican Casserole
- The Only Brownie Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Post About What Knives You Need In Your Kitchen
It’s easy to listen to the show!
- Via the web: Just click play below!
- Via an app: For iPhone and iPad, subscribe to the This Week for Dinner Podcast on iTunes and listen to it through the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for This Week for Dinner Podcast. The benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a review on iTunes!
- Big thank you to d&m for providing the music for the podcast!