It’s Monday, which means a new podcast episode! Today’s show features a recent conversation I had with food writer Michael Procopio from Food for the Thoughtless. It is safe to say that Michael’s blog is one of my favorites. He is witty and funny and sarcastic and his writing makes me laugh every time. Even his recipes are funny.
Michael lives in San Francisco and is a culinary school graduate who has had an extensive and varied career in the food world, from working as a pastry chef to food styling to waiting tables (oh, the stories) to recipe development to joining the Court of Master Sommeliers. In today’s show he shares a recipe that is perfect for the holidays (maybe not quite in the way you are thinking!) and a great kitchen tip, peppered with his always-entertaining thoughts and stories. I love this episode and it was a joy putting it together, even though listening to myself laugh and laugh and laugh some more was pure torture. Thanks for that, Michael.
- Recipe: Kate’s All-Butter Pie Crust (mentioned in the intro)
- Recipe: Turkey, Cranberry and Sprouts Sandwich (mentioned in the intro)
- Michael’s Blog Post Man Buns
- The Coping Mechanism
It’s easy to listen to the show!
- Via the web: Just click play below!
- Via an app: For iPhone and iPad, subscribe to the This Week for Dinner Podcast on iTunes and listen to it through the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for This Week for Dinner Podcast. The benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a rating and/or review on iTunes!
- Big thank you to d&m for providing the music for the podcast!