Today’s guest on the podcast is Luvvie Ajayi, writer, activist, digital strategist, speaker and superb side-eye artist. Luvvie has been blogging for over 12 years and her blog AwesomelyLuvvie.com cracks me up every time I open it. Luvvie also co-founded The Red Pump Project, a nonprofit organization that raises awareness about the impact of HIV/AIDS on women and girls. You can read more about Luvvie on her about page, but basically she writes for tons of great websites, speaks at all kinds of wonderful events, and does a lot of good in this world. We love Luvvie!
- The Glossary on Luvvie’s Blog (funny stuff)
- A recipe for Jollof Rice from a Brit-Nigerian who is friends with Nigella Lawson…which leads us to the next bullet point on this list…
- Dear Luvvie’s Mom, You need to write a cookbook. We want your recipes, especially that jollof rice. Thank you, Jane and The Rest of the World
- Dear Everyone Else: Tweet Luvvie if you have a minute and tell her mom we want her to write a cookbook!
- Okay, here are a few good options for the suction cup sponge “thingy.” Option 1: Basket style (comes in several metal finishes). Option 2: Solid aluminum style (more modern looking). Option 3 (like Luvvie’s): Plastic style.
It’s easy to listen to the show!
- Via the web: Just click play below!
- Via an app: For iPhone and iPad, subscribe to the This Week for Dinner Podcast on iTunes and listen to it through the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for This Week for Dinner Podcast. The benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a rating and/or review on iTunes!
- Big thank you to d&m for providing the music for the podcast!