I love Mondays and Thursdays because I get to publish new podcast episodes! Today the show features my colleague and dear friend Kathy Strahs. Kathy has THREE food blogs (crazy woman!), has authored two beautiful cookbooks, and recently launched her own publishing company Burnt Cheese Press. She’s got lots of smarts and lots of heart, which means she has a lot of good to share with the world. Kathy talks about her new business with me on the show, and, of course, recipes and kitchen tips!
- The 8×8 Cookbook on Amazon – OR – Signed Copies of The 8×8 Cookbook can be purchased directly on Burnt Cheese Press
- The Ultimate Panini Press Cookbook
- Kathy’s Mom’s Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- The Chocolate Ganache Cake that Kathy mentioned I made for a party
- My kitchen tip for opening jars that I shared with Kathy on the show…she tried it right after we talked and I received a very excited text from her about how great it worked!
- Kathy’s blogs: Panini Happy, Cooking on the Side, and Sunny Days, Good Food
- Link to Kathy’s new publishing company: Burnt Cheese Press
It’s easy to listen to the show!
- Via the web: Just click play below!
- Via an app: For iPhone and iPad, subscribe to the This Week for Dinner Podcast on iTunes and listen to it through the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for This Week for Dinner Podcast. The benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a rating and/or review on iTunes!
- Big thank you to d&m for providing the music for the podcast!