For today’s podcast I had the opportunity to talk with Lisa Oz. Wife of Dr. Oz and accomplished woman in her own right, Lisa is a New York Times bestselling author, editor-at-large of Dr. Oz The Good Life, TV and radio host, producer and more. Despite her very busy life, Lisa still finds time to cook for herself and her family, making food not only a priority but also something she genuinely loves. Lisa was delightful and I can’t wait for you to hear our conversation!
Lisa just published a cookbook of the recipes they make in their home everyday, The Oz Family Kitchen. I received a review copy and it is lovely. Both Lisa and Mehmet talk about their family and the recipes in the book, the photography is beautiful, and the recipes look so good while still using accessible ingredients. It was a pleasure getting to talk with Lisa about her book and her goals around publishing her family’s recipes.
- Lisa’s new book: The Oz Family Kitchen: More Than 100 Simple and Delicious Real-Food Recipes from Our Home to Yours
- Gladiator Oatmeal: Lisa’s daughter Daphne, co-host on The Chew, published a version online of the recipe Lisa talked about in today’s show. The recipe is also in Lisa’s new cookbook and the proportions are a bit different.
- Lisa’s official website
It’s easy to listen to the show!
- Via the web: Just click play below!
- Via an app: For iPhone and iPad, subscribe to the This Week for Dinner Podcast on iTunes and listen to it through the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for This Week for Dinner Podcast. The benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a rating and/or review on iTunes!
- Big thank you to d&m for providing the music for the podcast!