It’s Monday, which means a new episode of the podcast! Today’s guest is Brandon Matzek, food blogger at Kitchen Konfidence. Brandon is a food explorer, recipe curator, cocktail shaker and dessert lover. He maintains is beeeeeeautiful food blog in addition to a full time job, an impressive feat! Brandon is such a nice guy who really loves food and sharing it with others. His podcast episode is no exception, filled with all kinds of deliciousness.
- Kitchen Konfidence website
- Brandon’s Instagram account
- Brandon’s West Elm enamelware dishes that I am jealous of (only in black, red is still out of stock!)
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese recipe
- Brandon’s Mother’s Homemade Tomato Sauce recipe
- Pressure cooker version of the tomato sauce recipe
- Red Pozole
- Pork and Hominy Stew (Mexican boyfriend approved!)
- Pressure Cooking Today website Jane mentioned
- Brandon’s post about Mariscos Alex taco truck in City Heights in San Diego
It’s easy to listen to the show!
- Via the web: Just click play below!
- Via an app: For iPhone and iPad, subscribe to the This Week for Dinner Podcast on iTunes and listen to it through the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for This Week for Dinner Podcast. The benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a rating and/or review on iTunes!
- Big thank you to d&m for providing the music for the podcast!