Food blogger Kalyn Denny had no idea how her life would change when she started a blog called Kalyn‘s Kitchen (http://www.kalynskitchen.com) to store the recipes all her friends were asking for. That was in early 2005, and since then she has retired from teaching elementary school, became a full-time blogger, and now spends most days cooking, photographing the food, writing recipe posts, sharing on social media, and doing all the other things it takes to maintain a successful blog. In addition to her main blog, Kalyn has a site called Slow Cooker from Scratch (http://www.
- Green Chile and Chicken Mock Enchilada Casserole
- Kitchen Tip: Freezing Fresh Lemon and Lime Juice
- It’s New Year Resolution Time! Be sure to check out Kalyn’s low-carb recipes by clicking here. You can also view all the recipes on the site sorted by diet type by clicking here.
- The Cuisinart citrus juicer that Kalyn recommended on the show (I just bought it myself based on her recommendation and I can’t wait to use it!)
- Kalyn’s Slow Cooker from Scratch blog
- Jane’s tip for cutting dough for crescent rolls
It’s easy to listen to the show!
- Via the web: Just click play below!
- Via an app: For iPhone and iPad, subscribe to the This Week for Dinner Podcast on iTunes and listen to it through the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for This Week for Dinner Podcast. The benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a rating and/or review on iTunes!
- Big thank you to d&m for providing the music for the podcast!