It’s Thursday. That means it’s time for a quick recipe and a tip on the podcast! Today you find out my new favorite go-to recipe as well as how to chop green onions the right way. (Also, Electrify Africa passed! Woohoo! Listen to find out why this is so awesome.)
- Post I wrote last summer regarding the Electrify Africa Act, which was signed into last this week! Woohoo!
- Post about the state of electricity in the African country Malawi
- I found pictures of how I chop green onions. Click here to see!
It’s easy to listen to the show!
- Via the web: Just click play below!
- Via an app: For iPhone and iPad, subscribe to the This Week for Dinner Podcast on iTunes and listen to it through the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for This Week for Dinner Podcast. The benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a rating and/or review on iTunes!
- Big thank you to d&m for providing the music for the podcast!