Hi friends! So, last week I took a little podcast break, but today we are back! Since it’s Monday I have an interview for you and it’s a doozy, in a good way, of course. My colleague, business partner and friend Allison Czarnecki from the lifestyle blog Petit Elefant joins me to discuss several great recipes and kitchen tips. Allison started her blog many moons ago and writes about style, family, home, travel and, of course, FOOD. Allison, our friend Marie (who was on the podcast previously) and I started a business together in 2009 and are pretty much bonded for life. On today’s episode we talk a lot about food but Allison also gets me in a silly mood, which just plain means trouble. Thanks for that, Allison.
- Allison’s favorite recipe, her mom’s rolls
- Allison’s other favorite recipe, her dad’s German müesli
- Czarnecki Polish Christmas Eve
- Marie’s Kitchen Tip (Allison has an update on the tip Marie shared)
- Allison’s pie crust
- Vetebröd, the cardamom bread I talk about on the show. Click here for the bulle (bun) version and a picture of my Grandma.
- Jane’s Swedish meatballs
- Chicken Pot Pie (the recipe I have on my site that Allison uses all the time)
- Chest freezer similar to what Jane has (this one is a wee bit bigger than mine)
- 55-Gallon water barrel at Costco (for storing whiskey)
It’s easy to listen to the show!
- Via the web: Just click play below!
- Via an app: For iPhone and iPad, subscribe to the This Week for Dinner Podcast on iTunes and listen to it through the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for This Week for Dinner Podcast. The benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a rating and/or review on iTunes!
- Big thank you to d&m for providing the music for the podcast!