It’s a Monday, which means I get to share an interview with you on the podcast! Today I have a little chat with Catherine McCord, food blogger at Weelicious, author of two cookbooks and founder of the new meal delivery service One Potato. Catherine is a dedicated mother who cooks at home pretty much every day, despite an insane working schedule for herself and her husband. In addition to her kitchen awesomeness, she’s just a really nice person that I am grateful to know.
- Catherine’s website Weelicious
- Book: Weelicious: One Family, One Meal
- Book: Weelicious Lunches
- One Potato, Catherine’s new family-focused, organic meal delivery service currently serving California and parts of Nevada and Arizona…but soon to expand!
- Weelicious meal planning service
- Catherine’s chocolate chip granola bar recipe
- My recipe for chocolate chip granola bars, inspired by Catherine’s (Catherine’s bars are more crispy, mine are a little more chewy)
- Banana Bites
It’s easy to listen to the show!
- Via the web: Just click play below!
- Via an app: For iPhone and iPad, subscribe to the This Week for Dinner Podcast on iTunes and listen to it through the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for This Week for Dinner Podcast. The benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a rating and/or review on iTunes!
- Big thank you to d&m for providing the music for the podcast!