Today’s Thursday Recipe & a Tip is all about chocolate. I could talk for days about chocolate. I limited myself to 11 minutes this time around, but I think I’m going to have to do more chocolate-themed episodes. Because 11 minutes is not enough time to tell you all the ways to make perfect chocolate in your kitchen. Anyway, today I share one of my most favorite chocolate recipes with you as well as the secret ingredient you can use in your cooking to make chocolate rich in flavor.
Please note: In this episode I mention that the SoNo Baking Company is in New York, but I meant Connecticut. I grew up in the “tri state area” (which is essentially NYC/Long Island, Northern New Jersey and Connecticut). Apparently my subconscious considers all of that “New York.” 😉
- Cocoa powders I love: E. Guittard Cocoa Rouge and Scharffen Berger Cocoa Powder
- Scharffen Berger Truffles Recipe
- Scharffen Berger Cookbook
- SoNo Chocolate Ganache Cake
- The SoNo Baking Company Cookbook
It’s easy to listen to the show!
- Via the web: Just click play below!
- Via an app: For iPhone and iPad, subscribe to the This Week for Dinner Podcast on iTunes and listen to it through the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for This Week for Dinner Podcast. The benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a rating and/or review on iTunes!
- Big thank you to d&m for providing the music for the podcast!