Today’s podcast guest is, quite simply, lovely. For the show I sit down to talk with Helene Dujardin, talented food photographer and food writer who blogs at Tartelette. Helene and I get all deep, talking about how life often leads you where you least expect it, how she has used what she eats to help manage Ménière’s disease, different approaches to getting dinner on the table each week and more. In addition, Helene shares TONS of great recipes and kitchen tips, which is immediately apparent by the long list of links below. I am sure you will walk away from today’s podcast loving Helene as much as I do!
- Helene’s food blog Tartelette
- Helene’s wonderful (but out-of-print!) food photography book Plate to Pixel
- Helene’s photography website
- Pear and Walnut Cake (one of Helene’s family recipes)
- Watercress, Pancetta and Goat Cheese Pasta (highly customizable recipe)
- Wild Mushroom Pasta (comfort in a bowl!)
- Buttermilk Panna Cotta recipe (or click here for all of Helene’s Panna Cotta recipes
- Grandma’s Apricot Tart
- Our friend Helen Jane!
- Ménière’s Disease info
- The Art of Gluten Free Baking blog by Jeanne Sauvage
- Jeanne’s Gluten-Free Flour Mix (Helene’s most favorite!)
It’s easy to listen to the show!
- Via the web: Just click play below!
- Via an app: For iPhone and iPad, subscribe to the This Week for Dinner Podcast on iTunes and listen to it through the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for This Week for Dinner Podcast. The benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a rating and/or review on iTunes!
- Big thank you to d&m for providing the music for the podcast!