It’s Thursday, which means today’s podcast episode is a quickie. First off, I share my most favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. For the record, I’m not the only one who loves this recipe. Right after I finished recording the episode, my friend Carrie texted me to say she makes the recipe all the time since I brought her cookies when she had her baby and she thinks of me each time she makes them. Really, people, it’s the best recipe out there. I also wax poetic about my favorite kitchen appliance. Enjoy!
- Honey Goat Cheese Pizza
- The BEST most reliable chocolate chip cookie recipe ever
- Blog post I mention where I give an update on products I’ve tried and like
- A post about why toaster ovens rule
It’s easy to listen to the show!
- Via the web: Just click play below!
- Via an app: For iPhone and iPad, subscribe to the This Week for Dinner Podcast on iTunes and listen to it through the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for This Week for Dinner Podcast. The benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a rating and/or review on iTunes!
- Big thank you to d&m for providing the music for the podcast!