Before I get to today’s episode, which includes an interview with the smart and talented Rachael Herrscher, a quick update on the podcast! New episodes will now be published once a week on Thursdays, starting next week!
Let’s get to today’s episode! First I share a great tip for making tasty tacos. For this episode’s interview I chat with Today’s Mama CEO Rachael Herrscher. Rachael is smart, funny, kind and just all around awesome. We talk about our mutual love for Atul Gawande (we love you, Atul!), sweaty hairy cartoon monkeys that stress us out, Rachael’s journey to healthful eating, and, of course, her favorite kitchen tips and favorite recipe. Lots of good stuff – enjoy!
- Today’s Mama
- Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
- The Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande
- Refuge by Terry Tempest Williams
- Whole 30
- 12 Tips for Quitting Sugar
- Gluten Free 5-Ingredient Banana Almond Butter Muffins
- Jane’s tip for softening butter and Irvin’s tip for softening butter
- Rachael’s Tupperware Veggie Tray
It’s easy to listen to the show!
- Via the web: Just click play below!
- Via an app: For iPhone and iPad, subscribe to the This Week for Dinner Podcast on iTunes and listen to it through the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for This Week for Dinner Podcast. The benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
- If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a rating and/or review on iTunes!
- Big thank you to d&m for providing the music for the podcast!