Are you feeling neglected? Well, that’s because you are. But I still love you!
Oh my goodness, friends. Life is kicking my butt. I am barely getting meal plans together at this point, hence the late posting! I want to thank you loyal menu sharers in particular for commenting each week with your menus – they are truly so helpful and inspirational!
Okay, here is my quick and dirty menu for this week…which will probably totally not happen but at least I’m trying!
– Corner Bakery Cafe…again. (Free kids meals rule!)
– French Toast
– Beef Stroganoff (from Costco)
– Glazed Carrots
– Birthday dinner! We are going to see Rogue One and then Birthday Girl #1 has requested takeout burgers eaten in the living room watching Gilmore Girls. Her birthday cake will look like a hamburger.
– Birthday party! We’re doing pizza takeout to fuel a fun-filled sleepover for Birthday Girl #2 of the week!
– Honestly, no clue what we’ll eat on Sunday. I just need to survive two birthdays first and then think about that!
Wish me luck on surviving the next week! And, as usual, please share your dinner plans in the comments!