Thursday, October 23
I recently discovered a quick “recipe” for lemon pepper chicken that I simply have to share with you. The chicken is tender and flavorful and it’s just so easy to make! This chicken is delicious fresh out of the oven served with rice and a veggie, but I also love it served cold over salad. It would be great in sandwiches, too!
I sort of accidentally created this recipe. I thought I was making a recipe for luscious lemon chicken that I received from a friend 15 years ago. I was going from memory and the final result was what you see here in this post. Only, when I looked the original recipe up later, I discovered I left a bunch of ingredients and steps out! So, now I have two awesome lemon chicken recipes. 😉 And, yes, one day I’ll share the luscious lemon chicken recipe with you, too!
Today’s version of the recipe really is SO easy and delicious. My little Anna especially loves it! Be sure you use the stabbing-the-chicken-with-a-fork trick – that is the key to this tender, flavorful chicken!Lemon Pepper ChickenPrep timeCook timeTotal timeSuper easy with delicious results, this chicken has a nice peppery flavor with a hint of lemon.Author: Jane MaynardIngredients
- Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Lemon Pepper
- Salt (kosher preferred)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Stab chicken breast(s) all over on both sides with a fork (click here for details on this trick).
- Sprinkle both sides evenly with salt, then sprinkle liberally with lemon pepper on both sides.
- Place chicken in a baking dish then pour cream over the chicken to coat. Flip chicken breasts in the dish with a fork to coat both sides of the chicken with cream.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes, until chicken juices run clear and/or internal temperature of chicken reaches 160ºF.
- Serve hot out of the oven with rice and veggies. Refrigerate leftovers and serve cold on salad or in sandwiches.
Posted by Jane Maynard at 4:52 am 9 Comments
Categories: Crazy Easy Chicken Recipes, featured recipes, main dishes, Recipes Tags: chicken, crazy easy chicken, crazy easy chicken recipes, lemon pepper, lemon pepper chicken, quick and easy dinner |