Friday, September 27
I can’t believe it’s already Friday and that Friday is almost over!
I spent my birthday morning on Wednesday watching lip-sync videos from Jimmy Fallon. They are pure awesome and Stephen Merchant is my new favorite person.
And if you haven’t seen this #hashtag video yet, hop to it. More pure awesome.
A few of my “Babbles” from the week:
- I pulled together a collection of miso recipes and every last one of them is beautiful. Be sure to check them out!
- And here is more snacking inspiration: 2-Minute Snacks and spooky Goblin’s Grub
Let’s talk TV for just a second:
- Do you watch Dexter? What did you think? Here are my final thoughts.
- The last episode of Breaking Bad is on Sunday. DYING to see how it all ends!
- I like Scandal, BUT…
As usual, everyone gets to share! Your turn!
Friday, September 20
Today I am making Owen’s birthday cake, which will be of The Little Blue Truck, his favorite book. Wish me luck, this design will be all my own! Hopefully I can turn this cute drawing into a cute cake!
My “babbles” this week:
- I had the chance to interview Ted Allen, of Queer Eye and Chopped fame. We chatted for 45 minutes and he was super easy to talk to – very fun!
- If you like gorgonzola cheese, be sure to click here!
- And, for autumn, oodles of delicious drinks with apples!
I am really liking this song Riptide by Vance Joy, a musician from Australia that I heard for the first time this week. It’s a great song. (Also, I just signed up for rdio and I think I might like it better than Spotify. We shall see!)
I am finally watching Scandal, hoping to get caught up by the season 3 premiere on October 3. I had to rant and rave a bit about Olivia and the POTUS after what I watched last night. It is all sort of making me cuckoo.
Okay, bring it on, friends! Share what you’ve got, anything at all!