Sunday, July 31
Hello from Cape Cod! We’re here with my in-laws and having a great time and even have a dinner plan for the week!
– Stuffed Shells
– Seafood Sam’s
– Orange Chicken
– Date Night
– Cookout / Leftovers Night
– On the road again…
– Back to New Jersey – no idea what’s for dinner yet!
That’s all I’ve got because I’m on VACATION! 🙂
You all know the drill…please share your weekly menu in the comments! Thank you and have a wonderful week!
Sunday, April 3
Good morning (or afternoon or whatever it is when you read this)! It’s my kids’ spring break this week and I am ready to really enjoy the time with them! I’ve been working like a crazy person the last two weeks so that I can unplug, at least for a few days. We’re going to do some fun staycation stuff (hello, beach and Legoland), a little bit of camping, and a little bit of nothing.
In the spirit of our awesome Spring Break, I am also taking a break from planning the weekly menu! First off, I have no idea what each day is going to be like. Secondly, I hardly ever give myself a break from the meal plan, so this felt like a good week to do it! 😉
And, PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE, post your plan for this week below so that you all can get ideas from each other!
Thanks, everyone! See you in a few days!
Sunday, July 12
Happy Sunday, everyone! So, today’s menu post is a bit unusual. First, I’m sharing Friday’s Show and Tell links with you today because, quite honestly, I forgot to share them on Friday. The kids and I were having too much summer fun!
Second, I don’t have a menu planned for this week! The kids and I leave on Tuesday to visit family on the east coast, so I honestly have no clue what our food plans will be. If you need inspiration, click here to see menus from past weeks. I always read through everyone’s comments on older menu posts to get ideas when I do my own planning each week. They are such a great resource! Also, just because I am not posting a menu doesn’t mean you can’t! If you have a menu planned, please share it in the comments!!!
For Show and Tell this week, I have several things to share with you!
- For Babble I wrote a post about how traveling to Malawi as well as meeting Stephanie Nielson from the Nie Nie Dialogues transformed making my kids lunches from a chore to a privilege. It’s a goodun, especially the last paragraph.
- I wrote another post about the Malawi trip, this time for BabyCenter and focused on the personal impact that the lack of electricity has on people’s lives there. Here’s the link to the article: Can you imagine raising kids in a home with unreliable electricity?
- For Parade’s Community Table: 12 Not-Just-Strawberry Shortcakes!
- And another for Parade: 17 Summer Sips: Cocktails to Beat the Heat
That’s it for today! As I mentioned earlier, please post your menus in the comments. We especially need you on these weeks I’m traveling to provide inspiration for others! Thank you in advance and have a wonderful week!